All courses, except Star Puppy, are for dogs 6 months and up. There is no age cap for participation in classes.
Students must present proof of vaccinations. This is to ensure the safety of every dog in class.
Some courses have specific requirements for enrollment. Any requirements are listed on the course page.
General Course Information
- Courses are an hour a week until completed
- Each dog is required to have their own handler
- We encourage any member of the family to come that is interested in training the dog.
- Small children are welcome but should be supervised by an adult that is not handling the dog
- Please keep in mind some dogs in class may not be accustomed to small children
- Register for courses
Special needs can mean anything from the dog has allergies to an actual disability. We have accommodated most special needs in our classes. If your dog is a little skittish and needs more space or is deaf or blind, please let us know when you register and we will be ready on the first night of class. If your dog reacts to other dogs, especially on the leash, please contact us so we can meet the dog before class and develop an appropriate plan of action.
If you miss a class, please make arrangements with your