AgesAll courses are for dogs of all ages. There is no age cap for participation in classes.
RequirementsStudents must present proof of vaccinations. This is to ensure the safety of every dog in class.
Some courses have specific requirements for enrollment. Any requirements are listed on the course page.
General Course Information
- Courses consist of up to an hour-long weekly class until completed
- Each dog is required to have their own handler
- We encourage any member of the family to come that is interested in training the dog.
- We expect every person that attends class to participate in class.
- Small children are welcome but should be supervised by an adult family member or friend that is not handling the dog
- Keep in mind not all dogs are used to or like small children
- Cell phones will be put on vibrate or silent to minimize disruptions to class.
- All dogs should be on standard 4-6 foot leashes. Retractable leashes are not allowed.
- Register for courses