Drop Off / Pick up
To accommodate the different schedules and needs of our boarding clients we are allowing drop offs and pickups anytime between the hours of:
- 7:00am – 7:00pm Monday – Friday
- 10:00am – 6:00pm Saturday
Due to increased maintenance costs we are no longer able to absorb the cost to repair the damages guest dog(s) cause to the kennels and buildings. The cost to repair damages will be charged at a rate of $20/per hour with an hour minimum.
Deposits are encouraged to reserve a kennel for your pup. Effective immediately a 20% deposit will be required to reserve a kennel for Spring Break and the Winter Holiday season (mid-November to the beginning of January). The deposit is non-refundable if the reservation is canceled. However, if you board your dog the deposit is applied to your boarding fees.
If you have to cancel your reservation, the following will be applied:
- 7+ Days in Advance: 100% of your deposit will be returned, minus a $20 processing fee
- 6-0 Days in Advance: You forfeit your deposit
No Show / No Call
If you just do not show for a reservation, a deposit will be required for future reservations.
Prepaid Boarding Fees
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for days not used once the dog is in our care. If you pre-pay for the entire stay and pick up your dog early, we can offer you a credit for the day(s) your dog ended up not staying with us. Credits must be used within 6 months of the date issued. Bookings during holidays will not be eligible to receive a credit for shortened stays.
- Can be used toward any service offered by RolloverU
- Expire 6 months after the scheduled stay
- Are not given during Holiday times
- Are not applied during Holiday times